Subject: [Boost-users] Boost (1.38) on Intel Compiler (11.0)
From: Jared White (jaredkeithwhite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-30 03:45:58

Hey there,
Was curious if someone can answer for me, does Boost support the intel
compiler? I seem to be having some trouble linking to the libraries that
are created when I "bjam" on Mac OSX using the Intel compiler. It builds
the libraries as you would expect, and a whole bunch of them get dropped
into the "lib" folder. In VC++, I give the linker this path, and it finds
the libs, just fine.

However, When I compile my application (with XCode), it can't find the libs.
 It would appear that the <boost/auto_link.hpp> is configuring the lib name
to have a toolset of "iw" and not "il", as expected for Mac OS X.

Any help is appreciated,
-Jared