Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost on Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.2
From: Matheus Araújo Aguiar (matheus.pit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-18 14:10:14

Thanx Sebastian. Indeed, it wasn't linking to boost.System, since i didn't
build it.
So after building it, i included the path to the directory where i found
'libboost_system-gcc43-mt-1_39.a', and also included the name of the library
in the apropriated settings...

although that i still getting an error:

cannot find -llibboost_system-gcc43-mt-1_39.a

And i don't quite get it, since i indicated where to search for the lib, in
the project properties -> GCC C++ Linker -> Libraries -> Libraries search
path.
Can you help getting through this?

regards!