Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] dynamic_properties for graph attributes
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-06 08:48:02

> The adjacency_list class constructor takes a property type for graph
> attributes. However I could not figure out how to create the appropriate
> dynamic_property map for graph attributes and - not surprisingly -
> this subtle detail is left out in the "documentation".

> Maybe someone can enlighten my path (and those of all people
> I found asking the same question without getting any responses).

Why is documentation in quotes? I haven't seen this question posted before.
Maybe you can reference a previous instance.

I believe you can construct property maps over the GraphProperty parameter
using:

get_property(g) // Where g is your graph object.

You should be able to insert that property map into a dynamic_properties
object.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]