Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] dynamic_properties for graph attributes
From: Paul Hilbert (vock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-06 10:00:39

Andrew Sutton wrote:

>> The adjacency_list class constructor takes a property type for graph
>> attributes. However I could not figure out how to create the appropriate
>> dynamic_property map for graph attributes and - not surprisingly -
>> this subtle detail is left out in the "documentation".
>

>> Maybe someone can enlighten my path (and those of all people
>> I found asking the same question without getting any responses).
>>

> Why is documentation in quotes? I haven't seen this question posted
> before. Maybe you can reference a previous instance.

For example here:
http://www.nabble.com/-BGL--Graph-properties-and-dynamic-properties-
tt3340645.html

Googling intensively for things like "dynamic_property graph properties"
guides you to more hits...

Regarding the "documentation":
Replacing the doc by
of time I suppose. I cannot find anything that allows me to search for
definitions like e.g. the one for graph_properties. And everywhere in the
documentation I stumble across terms like *property* (think * = wildcard)
they are inside sentences like: