Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] clustering coefficient implementation
From: Emre Guney (emreguney_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-06 14:50:58

Greetings,

After giving up for the first time approximately 1,5 year ago due to so to
speak a bit discouraging documentation, for a couple of weeks I'm trying to
work things out with BGL.
I implemented a clustering coefficient calculation algorithm for graphs [
http://emreguney.googlepages.com/clustering_coefficient.hpp ] (only
afterwards I discovered that Andrew Sutton has already implemented one
waiting to be deployed). I would really appreciate any comments&suggestion
about the code (quality, missing concept checks, consistency with genericity
of BGL, ...).
Although I thought, this implementation would not work on AdjacencyMatrix
graphs, it works. Therefore, AdjacencyMatrix graphs do provide
adjacent_vertices and out_edges methods. In the documentation (Graph
Concepts page), however, I understand that AdjacencyMatrix Graph is a
refinement of Graph (not IncidenceGraph or AdjacencyGraph) and do not
provide such methods. Am I missing or misinterpreting something?

Thanks,

Emre