Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Re : [GUID] newbie's question
From: muhammadchang (kennethlaskoski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-07 22:30:10

A bit off-topic, but anyway...
I wrote what I intended to be a self-contained UUID type. I based my design
on Andy's work, thanks Andy!
And thanks, Scott, for your advice on constructors.
Well, I would like to present my work and get some feedback from the readers
of this list. Does this code help you? Is there any missing feature? Would
you do something different?

https://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=257043&filename=ooid-0.5.tar.gz

I fully support the inclusion of Andy's class in the Boost Library. As I
said before, I think that a collection of this kind of concrete types may
have great impact on the "perceived usefulness" of the C++ language, just
like Boost as a whole.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23917445/ooid-0.5.tar.gz ooid-0.5.tar.gz Thanks,
Kenneth