Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::test test case levels
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-11 11:23:00

Anatoli Sakhnik <sakhnik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 2. We try to get use of --run_test=??? and test case name mangling.
> This is a hack, of course.

Why is it hack exactly? Name you "simple" test case with suffix _simple. Name
your "advanced" test case with suffix _adv and use

--run_test=*_simple
and
--run_test=*_adv

To filter right subset. You can also place test cases into 2 different test
suites and filter by the test suite name

> Is there another way to select test cases in run-time?

You can pass your own cla and use manual test units registration. Thus you can
register only appropriate type of test units.

Gennadiy