Subject: [Boost-users] Status of Boost.Extension from sandbox?
From: Rex Kerr (rexkerr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-22 19:52:51

I'm evaluating various plugin solutions for a project and am considering
boost.extension as one of the alternatives.

archives it appears that the project hasn't been active for a while. I
have tried, unsuccessfully, to find a page detailing the current status of
sandbox projects to determine whether or not it has been accepted for
inclusion in future boost versions, has significant flaws preventing its
inclusion, etc. I'm hesitant to choose a project that may be orphaned.

Any guidance in finding such status updates, or outright answers to my
questions, would be helpful.

Thank you,
-Rex