Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Status of Boost.Extension from sandbox?
From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-22 21:10:21

Hi Rex,

Not exactly orphaned, but relatively inactive. It should be quite usable,
and the documentation is relatively complete. I've just been too busy lately
to put much work into it lately. The only major project I had planned before
submitting it for review was to more fully integrate the Boost.Reflection
code. The Boost.Extension code itself is quite mature and used by a number
of projects.

Please feel free to send me any bug fix requests, and I'll take care of
them. I plan to get back to the library "as soon as I am less busy", but it
will not be for at least the next two months.

If you have any trouble compiling the examples or doing the tutorials, or
have a question about advanced usage, I am quite available to help with that
(that's easier than refactoring code).

Jeremy Pack