Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] [1.38] Automated test suie registration with muti-file-test-modules
From: Greg Christopher (gchristopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-01 14:20:55

Thanks for clearing this up...

Since I don't really need to define the name of the master test suite, I will not use BOOST_TEST_MODULE.

As it turns out, that still does not yield a working example. I then have no init_unit_test_suite() defined. By messing around, I find that defining BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN fixes the problem. Looks like I need to do that in some module? I thought that the main program would be pulled out of the library if I didn't provide one. While that may be true, init_unit_test_suite is not defined.

So may I assume that for a fully automated situation with multiple test modules, the right approach is simply to insure that BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN is defined in one module?

Thanks again,
Greg