Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] [1.38] Handling unexpected exceptions and system errors
From: Greg Christopher (gchristopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-01 14:23:12

Thanks. It looks like the same is not true for divide by zero and null pointer dereferences and other errors that are not caught by "catch" ? I like that the framework catches these somehow, but would be interesting to know if it's an option that the framework return control to the test program. None of the tools/macros seem to allow that.

Greg