Subject: [Boost-users] Statechart compile error on OS X
From: Daniel Dilts (diltsman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 16:54:33

I'm trying to use Boost.Statechart in an iPhone development project. When I
build the Hello World example in a .mm file (Objective C++) I get an error
"error: no class template named 'rebind' in 'struct Machine'". If, in the
same project, I build the statemachine in a .cpp file (C++) and call a C
function from a .mm file it works perfectly.
Is there a compiler flag or project setting that I need to change to get the
state machine to work from a .mm file? I would really like the state
machine to be a member of an Objective C class.