Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Zero-sized arrays
From: Roland Kaminski (kaminski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-04 05:19:14

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 07:28:39 Robert Ramey wrote:
> We just added support for overloaded new operator for most compilers.
Could you point me to some documentation please?

> The wrapper binary_object might be what you want.
This might work. The object itself contains no pointers and has already some
virtual methods. Adding a new virtual size method would allow for saving the
raw binary object. Of course this would be a very ugly hack and everything but
portable.

> The of course there is the save/load construct data.
I think those cannot be used.

Regards,
Roland