Subject: [Boost-users] [coroutine] Stack corruption?
From: Pavel Shevaev (pacha.shevaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-04 08:15:35

Guys, I'm playing around with Boost.Coroutine experimental package[1]
and it looks like it's corrupting the stack.

I can't say for sure if it's a stack corruption, however, my
application produces a seg.fault when running acceptance tests and gdb
can't fully show the core dump backtrace saying "Backtrace stopped:
previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)".

If there are any coroutine users around, could you please give any
tips on proper usage of this package, its limitations, etc?
I had really high hopes for this package and really don't want to go
back to the ugly non-coroutine logic.

Thanks

P.S. I'm using gcc-4.3.3 on linux x86(_64)

[1] http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/soc/coroutine/index.html

--
Best regards, Pavel