Subject: [Boost-users] [Serialization] unregistered void cast - revisited
From: Soumen (soumen78_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-05 05:12:29

Hi,

I'm getting "unregistered void cast" exception while serialization. I've
followed the header file order recommended for serialization. i.e.

#include <boost/archive/binary_oarchive.hpp>
#include <boost/archive/binary_iarchive.hpp>
#include <boost/serialization/serialization.hpp>
#include <boost/serialization/base_object.hpp>
#include <boost/serialization/is_abstract.hpp> //only in files where class
is ABC
#include <boost/serialization/export.hpp>
//Followed by other headers like utility, map, vector, string

Do I need to do something else as well?

I've few derived classes for which I don't have any data. I've tried
exporting those as well. But I still get the error.

Regards,
~ Soumen