Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization - newbie] serializing/deserializing singleton class objects
From: Rune Lund Olesen (rune.olesen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-05 05:16:22

Not totally sure what you problem is.

Have you considered tracking ? (<boost/serialization/tracking.hpp>)

I had a problem where i serialized pointers to temporary objects, in which
case i had to hold the pointers until serialization finished so it could
track them correctly (the library uses memory addressed for object tracking)

Perhaps pasting more code will help.

Anyways i strongly recommend to read the section about object tracking in
the documentation whrether or not this was a different problem.

Regards
Rune