Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Software License implications for derivative works
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-06 10:58:31

As far as I understand Boost Software License, you are not permitted to
delete the copyright statements from the boost files (header and cpp files),
but that does not relate to your files. In the second paragraph boost
libraries are named "the Software", the third paragraph references "... the
Software...". Because software starts with a capital letter, it references
boost licensed software and not the whole software produced when deriving
from boost licensed lib(s).

But I am not a lawyer ;)

Regards,
Ovanes