Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost ASIO on Windows Mobile 5, asynchronous functions not working
From: James Pritts (jbpritts_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 15:36:08

In order to get asio to compile, you'll need to plug some small holes in the
c runtime library that ships with Windows Mobile 5.

I don't think that windows mobile 5 supports the select based reactors
though, so asio may have no asynchronous functionality on windows mobile 5.
At least, that is the behavior I am seeing.