Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] GIL and FreeImage interaction sample code suggestions ?
From: Nicolas Lelong (rotoglup_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-02 12:02:51

Christian,

yes I noticed the gil::io extension, even if I do not follow it closely.
>From my point of view, it lacks of documentation and of supported file
formats.

My intent is not really to provide a GIL extension, but some bindings to the
FreeImage library, which has been around for many years now. You can find
its feature list (and supported formats) here :
http://freeimage.sourceforge.net/features.html

Cheers,
Nicolas.