Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost-Pro Windows Installer for Boost 1.40
From: Roman Shmelev (rshmelev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-08 18:11:11

Here is the line I used. After finish (approximately 10 minutes) I got
near minus 700 MB hard drive. After I deleted unneeded "build" dir,
I've got only new "stage" dir with size near 388 mb (contains debug
and release multithreaded libraries versions).

bjam --build-type=minimal --build-dir=./builddir --without-wave
--without-math --without-python --without-graph_parallel stage

Notice, boost-wave and boost-math take really much disk space and
compilation time.