Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] Modern benchmarks available?
From: Nathan Cooprider (ncooprider_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-05 16:19:29

I'm evaluating the Boost Graph Library for a project would like to
present my manager with some benchmark numbers. The only ones I have
been able to find are from the GGCL OOPSLA paper, and those are pretty
out of date. Does anybody know of any modern work at benchmarking BGL
performance?

I am looking at adjacency lists with sets in particular, but anything
is better than nothing. I realize that I may just have to give big-O
estimates in the end (because it is all dependent on the graph
structure), but any estimates would help me for my initial evaluation.

I have generally steered clear of Parallel BGL because it does not
seem as mature as BGL. Is this a false assumption? Should I look
further into PBGL?

Thank you very much.

Nathan