Subject: [Boost-users] [boost::tokenizer] scope error usage of object run under win32 CL, ICL but fails under linux32 gcc
From: Patryk Bukowinski (p.bukowinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-16 04:28:28

Hi all,
I've some weird problem, its probably simple thing, but I'm probably to
tired to find it out.
g++ throws me following error :
*getFunc.h: In static member function ‘static void
Logic::setFunctionNameFromStringMsg(const char*, char*, unsigned int,
unsigned int)’:*
*getFunc.h:86: error: ‘tok’ was not declared in this scope
*

Code looks like this:

*static void setFunctionNameFromStringMsg(const char *fTab, char *dst,
unsigned int msg_size, unsigned int buf_size)**
** {**
** std::string msg_copy(fTab,msg_size);**
**boost::char_separator<char> sep("[]@\n\r\t "); **
** boost::tokenizer<boost::char_separator<char>> tok(msg_copy, sep);**
** std::string resFunc;**
** ....*
* ....*
*//line 86**
** if(tok.begin() != tok.end()) // check is there any function**
** {**
** resFunc=*(tok.begin());**
**......*

Funny thing is that there are no problems during CL and intel compilers
win32 processing.
Thanks for any advice.

*
*