Subject: [Boost-users] linker error with Boost serialization on 64 bit box. Works fine on 32 bit box.
From: Mangal (Manish.Mangal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-27 23:19:46

Hi
I am using STLPort 5.2.1 and Boost1_40_0 with MSVC 9.0.
I have successfully compiled boost libs with STLPort and am using the Graph,
filesystem and DateTime libraries.
I use dynamic linking of STLPort libs. All the projects build and run fine.

Today I started looking at the serialization library and just compiling the
basic demo threw a 100 linker errors.
All the paths for boost libs and STLPort binaries are correct.

This is on a 64 bit system.

When i ran the same code for serialization on a 32 bit box it compiled and
ran fine.

Is there some setting I am missing for 64 bit systems?

Thanks