Subject: Re: [Boost-users] uuid?
From: Darren Garvey (darren.garvey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-25 13:07:58

2009/11/25 Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

> > Even more, this already has been reviewed and accepted. But the author
> > disappeared *sigh*.
>
> I would be willing to take over this library, Hartmut.

The last sign of the author was a few months ago [1], so I'm not sure this
is necessary yet.

That said, I think at the very least, libraries which have been accepted
into boost - even if they have a couple of non-critical issues pending -
should go into some sort of actual "release" process, just to give library
authors the incentive for that final push...

Cheers,
Darren

[1] - http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2009/08/155485.php