Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Query regarding compiling BOOST parallel graph library
From: praga (mail2praga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 13:01:54

I am able to see the graph_parallel library in that directory but not the
system library. I have attached the log file with this email. I am not sure
what is the problem with system library. I tried to compile like following

[pragatheeswaran_at_prairiefire ~]$ mpic++ -I /tmp/boost/include
adjlist_build_test.cpp -L /tmp/boost/lib/ -lboost_mpi -lboost_serialization
-lboost_graph_parallel
/tmp/ccqgYccw.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int,
int)':
adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa22): undefined reference to
`boost::system::get_system_category()'
adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa2e): undefined reference to
`boost::system::get_generic_category()'
adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa3a): undefined reference to
`boost::system::get_generic_category()'
adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa46): undefined reference to
`boost::system::get_generic_category()'
adjlist_build_test.cpp:(.text+0xa52): undefined reference to
`boost::system::get_system_category()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[pragatheeswaran_at_prairiefire ~]$ mpic++ -I /tmp/boost/include
adjlist_build_test.cpp -L /tmp/boost/lib/ -lboost_mpi -lboost_serialization
-lboost_graph_parallel -lboost_system
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[pragatheeswaran_at_prairiefire ~]$