Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] gil_function_requires( view that contains alpha )
From: Eloi Du Bois (eloi.du.bois_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-03 10:02:54

Ok, thanks :) I was looking for a gil concept.

You are right, I am trying to do some SFINAE, now it works well :)
I am trying to do some channel merging with templated functors (one which
uses alpha and another which doesn't).
If you are interested by the code (LGPL) I have made, I can send you what I
have done. Maybe are you interested by adding such functions in a future
version of gil ?
I give you two files that shows the principle. I don't know if that will be
usefull to you, anyway I think it's an interesting feature to put in gil.
(the files I give to you is subject of bugs: it is under development).

Eloi.