Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 1.41.0 fails to compile on Windows 7 with VisualStudion 2008 tools
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-05 14:53:26

Going from some older notes I had I believe I used the following from
a 32 bit Visual Studio command prompt.

bjam.exe toolset=msvc-9.0 --with-test --with-filesystem
--with-program_options --with-date_time --with-thread
--prefix=C:\Developer\VS9\boost_1_41 --layout=tagged
variant=release,debug threading=multi link=static runtime-link=shared
install

I guess I should have tried the default values to compile but this has
worked since 1.36 on Windows XP and Windows 7 in both 32 and 64 bit
flavors.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]