Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Newbie question
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-07 11:08:44

I would suggest to introduce a Cancellation Token as parameter to both
functions. If one function becomes ready it sets the cancelation flag to
true, so that other function can check it and exit. In the most simple case
it can be a volatile boolean value passed by reference to both functions.

Hope that helps,
Ovanes