Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Serialization of derived class in a plugin
From: Jean-Charles Quillet (jeancharles.quillet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-20 11:57:25

I'm working with the latest version 1.41

You can have a look here, I'm not sure to understand the boost repository,
but it looks quite similar of what I have:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/branches/release/libs/serialization/test

You'll find the source file I'm talking about (it's actually
test_dll_plugin.cpp and not test_plugin_dll.cpp but you'd have made the
correction yourself) along with the bjam file with the commented line.

Jean-Charles