Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Unregistered_class exception
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-23 13:30:12

I use the news microsoft outlook newsreader with quote fix.

Sometimes it works as I expect.

Other times - like responding to posts which include html
it doesn't do what I expect.

Also I get - as I do with just about all windows programs -
a lot of "automatic" and "helpful" behavior which often
works - except when it doesn't - when it leaves me totally
mistified. It's getting worse all the time - I'm feeling stupider
all the time.

Anyway, I'll try.

Robert Ramey