Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Unregistered_class exception
From: elizabeta petreska (elizabeta.petreska_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-25 17:59:02

Thank you Robert and Steven for all of your help and guidelines. The problem
was due to some undocumented inheritance of that particular class ( and that
was the reason about the misbehaved typeid operator ). For now, all of my
other classes of the same vendor are working as expected. I let you know if
I have more troubles :)