Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost MultiArray and Boost uBLAS - Designed to be used together?
From: Bilokon, Paul (paul.bilokon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-18 05:10:25

Dear Jesse, All,

I'll certainly have a look and if I come up with something useful will let you know.

However, this leads to another question: if MultiArray and Boost uBLAS were not designed to work together, is there a reason for this?

Is it perhaps the case that Boost MultiArray wasn't designed (or optimised) for numerical calculations?

Best wishes,
Paul