Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [range_ex]"Practical" Status of boost::range, boost::range_ex, and associated algorithms
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-01 11:25:08

> Have you written anything about how to write my own adaptors? I have
> several iterator adaptors that I'd like to try converting to range
> adaptors.
> I noticed the 'strided' example which seems like a good starting example.

I have not yet written this documentation although I had already put this on
my schedule. I'm frantically putting the documentation together. I'll try
and get something to you privately by the end of next weekend. It might be a
big rough around the edges but hopefully it will help.

> One I'm interested in is adaptors that convert between interpretations of
> sequences as real and complex.

That's a great idea and a perfect use case for the Range Adaptors.

Regards,
Neil Groves