Subject: [Boost-users] Using Boost 1.41 / output directories
From: Rocks User (rocksuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-02 19:11:24

Hello,

We are migrating to Boost 1.41.0 from boost 1.37.0.

When using 1.41.0, the output path for the object files is different than
when using 1.37.0.

For ex:

source code:
home/proj/moduleA/1
home/proj/moduleA/2
home/proj/moduleA/3

All object files from moduleA/1, /2, /3 are as follows, when using 1.37.0

home/proj/build/gcc/threading/debug/moduleA/

When using 1.41.0, the object files are created as follows:
home/build/gcc/threading/debug/moduleA/1
home/build/gcc/threading/debug/moduleA/2
home/build/gcc/threading/debug/moduleA/3

This is messing up our build esp the header file include paths becasue some
of out .h & .cpp files are dynamically generated to the build location and
compiled

How can I make the object files layout similar to when using 1.37.0?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,