Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [StateChart] Inheriting state
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-04 17:22:01

"Igor R" <boost.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> If you continue to have problems, please don't hesitate to post a repro.
>
> Here it is:
[snip]

Sorry, it seems I was wrong when I said that your code should work.
According to the reference, your use of in_state_reaction is invalid.
ReactionContext must be a state (see SimpleState concept), which ActiveBase
clearly isn't. That said, I think it's unfortunate that it doesn't work, but
at the same time I don't currently see any easy way to make it work. Let me
think about this some more.

In the mean time, you can work around the problem by defining a forwarding
function in Active that calls ActiveBase::f.

Anyway, thanks for your report.

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber