Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [StateChart] Inheriting state
From: Igor R (boost.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-04 18:10:08

> Sorry, it seems I was wrong when I said that your code should work.
> According to the reference, your use of in_state_reaction is invalid.
> ReactionContext must be a state (see SimpleState concept), which ActiveBase clearly isn't

Ok, I see, thanks for pointing that out.

> In the mean time, you can work around the problem by defining a forwarding function in Active that calls ActiveBase::f.

Well, in my case there are many small functions (reactions), so
forwarding them would defeat the whole idea. I think the workaround
proposed by Tarcisio is more appropriate for my case (thanks,
Tarcisio!):
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/55532

Thanks,

Igor'.