Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::asio::read_until w/ boost::function
From: Zachary Turner (divisortheory_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-20 21:51:50

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Igor R <boost.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > I'm having some trouble resolving the call to read_until
> > (see snippet below)
> >
> > Is there some reason I am not be able to use a boost::function
> > as the MatchCondition object?
>
> It compiles well with MSVC9.0

As a workaround, try assigning the result of the bind to a boost::function<>
object of the appropriate type first, and then passing that
boost::function<> object by value into the asio method

Not sure if it will work, but if nothing else it might get the compiler to
give you a different error and you can figure something out.