Subject: [Boost-users] [Fusion] documentation - bad link [Phoenix] Related question
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-20 23:31:14

On the documentation page:
  http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional.html

Search for the sentence near the bottom of:
  The library provides both a strictly typed and a generic variant for
this transformation. The latter should be used in combination with
Boost.Functional/Forward to attack The Forwarding Problem.

The words "Boost.Functional/Forward" are a link pointing to:
  http://www.boost.org/libs/functional/forward/doc/html/index.html
However, that link does not exist, and I tried searching through:
  http://www.boost.org/libs/functional/
But I could not find anything that even had the word "forward" in it
through any sub-link (courtesy of google, also searched in 1_41_0).

Where is this documentation that Fusion is pointing to?

Also, why does Phoenix2 not use the Fusion fused/unfused/etc... to
support passing constants like the integer 42 directly to an actor?
Is there some limitation that would not make it work, or...?