Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Log] Did I miss the formal review start mail?
From: Gevorg Voskanyan (v_gevorg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-09 09:46:20

Roland Bock wrote:
> Gevorg Voskanyan wrote:
> > Roland Bock wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> a week ago, Vladimir wrote that a formal review of boost.log would start this
> week. Did I miss the formal mail?
> >>
> >> Thanks and regards,
> >>
> >> Roland
> >

> > It was announced on developer's list yesterday:
> >
> > http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/03/162759.php
> >
> > Regards,
> > Gevorg
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> I am on boost-users only (some reviews are announced here, too). I guess it is
> still OK to send review results to the boost-users-list (the review mail
> indicates that the developers list is the only valid address)?
>
> Regards,
>
> Roland

Roland,

Though I certainly can't give an authoritative answer on that matter, I do vaguely remember some complaints being raised in the past on reviews being sent to users list. Also, this list's info page, http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users, seems to suggest that boost-devel is the more appropriate place to submit library reviews:
"This list is for discussion of issues related to using these libraries. [...] If your interest is in library submission, development, or review, please subscribe to the Boost developer list."

But as I already said, this response is in no way an authoritative one, so please don't take my word for that!

HTH,

Regards,
Gevorg