Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Log] Did I miss the formal review start mail?
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-09 11:29:40

Roland Bock <rbock <at> eudoxos.de> writes:

> Gevorg Voskanyan wrote:
> > Roland Bock wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> a week ago, Vladimir wrote that a formal review of boost.log would start
this
> >> week. Did I miss the formal mail?
> >>
> >> Thanks and regards,
> >>
> >> Roland
> >

> > It was announced on developer's list yesterday:
> >
> > http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/03/162759.php
> >
> > Regards,
> > Gevorg
>
> Thanks
>
> I am on boost-users only (some reviews are announced here, too). I guess
> it is still OK to send review results to the boost-users-list (the
> review mail indicates that the developers list is the only valid address)?

Roland,

please feel free to post your review on the Boosr.Users list. Normally reviews
get announced here as well, but for some reason this didn't happen this time.
We are always very interested in getting feedback from the widest possible
audience, so restricting reviews to the developers list wouldn't make any
sense.

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
www.boostcon.com