Subject: Re: [Boost-users] check MPI support
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-13 11:15:41

Am 13.03.2010 um 17:03 schrieb Gevorg Voskanyan:

> Kraus Philipp wrote:
>> Hello,
>
>> I work for a long time again with C + + and some numerical methods
>> must be implemented with the help of the boost, among other things,
>> with MPI. Does the Booster precompiler flag that I can verify that
>> the
>> boost is compiled with MPI support like:
>
>> #if
>> defined(BOOST_WITH_MPI)
>> #endif
>
>> Thanks for help
>
>> Phil
>
> I am pretty sure that cannot be achieved without some special
> support from the build system. What build system are you using to
> build your application with?

I use scons for building my project, but I can't check for the open-
mpi libs, because
under MS systems you link the the boost against ms-mpi.

My project has some parallel instructions which use the boost mpi
components, but
they arn't be necessary, so the don't need be compiled if there isn't
the mpi support
in the boost

Thanks

Phil