Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program-options] static linked example segfaults for exception
From: Neetu Garg (garg_neetu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 01:25:40

ThanksVladimir and David,

I tried "-static" without "-static-libgcc" and "-Wl,-Bstatic" and it worked fine.

My test sample that uses program option and single threaded works fine with the above change.

But my other application that is multi threaded (using boost thread API) and uses program option still segfaults. When I try to add "libpthread" and "-lboost_thread-gcc41-mt" in linking I start getting segfaults.

LDFLAGS= -static -L/u/neetug/Projects/performance/perfstat_cluster/lib -lpthread -lboost_program_options-gcc41-mt -lboost_filesystem-gcc41-mt -lboost_system-gcc41-mt -lboost_thread-gcc41-mt -lrt

Appreciate you help

Regards,
NG