Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [math/distributions] calculating p-value?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-11 14:22:41

I forgot to mention if you don't like getting an exception and error message when you pass a 'duff' argument value,

(It doesn't only happen from simple 'head banging' causes! ;-)

John Maddock has carefully provided the policies mechanism to allow you to alter the behaviour of the package.

See the section of policies for some examples - it's not as complicated as it looks.

Paul

PS

A PDF build of the documentation for Boost-1.41 (for those libraries that
support it) is now available from the usual sourceforge download site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/ in the boost-docs/1.41.0
folder.

Direct URL's are:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-docs/1.41.0/boost_pdf_1_41_0.tar.gz/download