Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Date_Time] Visual Studio 8 debugger visualizer
From: Bill Buklis (boostuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-12 14:01:10

> >> Now that's cool. If you agree, I will add the usual headers to your
> file
> >> (so I need you to agree to make this available under the Boost license)
> >> and put it on the visualizers wiki page for everyone to download.
> >
> > Definitely. I agree for the Boost licence and the wiki page.
>
> Thanks. The file is available in the SVN and I added a note to the wiki
> that we've got two visualizers now.
>
> Cheers,
> Filip

This thread reminded me to take another look at the visualizers page. I
noticed that the ptr_container visualizers were out of date. Attached is an
update (I thought I had updated these a while back. I guess not.).

I don't have the latest version of boost installed yet, but I don't believe
anything significant has changed. Hopefully soon I will be able to upgrade
and try it again.

Also, the filenames have "msvc8" embedded in them? These visualizers should
be compatible with both 2005 and 2008 and most likely with 2010 for that
matter.

-- Bill Buklis --