Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Date_Time] Visual Studio 8 debugger visualizer
From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-17 07:54:20

> This thread reminded me to take another look at the visualizers page. I
> noticed that the ptr_container visualizers were out of date. Attached is an
> update (I thought I had updated these a while back. I guess not.).

Thank you! I'll try to update the SVN version.

> Also, the filenames have "msvc8" embedded in them? These visualizers should
> be compatible with both 2005 and 2008 and most likely with 2010 for that
> matter.

I'm planning to take a look at the 2010 capabilities. Now that the
express edition is out, I'm going to take a look at the new visualizers
they've put in for the TR1 / C++0x features to get some more insight.
Also it may be worth trying if they did not forget to disable the
"plugin" visualizers like they did for 2008 :-)

Cheers,
Filip