Subject: [Boost-users] [Chrono] How to report problems?
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-15 04:48:08

Hi,

after having received a push in the right direction by Howard yesterday,
everything works fine so far, except for for the following two details:

a) I get some warnings about unused parameters when using the stopclock.
 For instance:

include/boost/chrono/stopwatch_reporter.hpp:81: warning: unused
parameter ‘ec’

The fixes are trivial in all cases I encountered.

b) The thread_clock part of the tutorial looks pretty broken.

Not sure if more things will come up, but if so, where should I send
them? Maybe this information would be a nice addition to the FAQ until
chrono makes it into boost?

Thanks for this cool library!

Regards,

Roland