Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Class from plugin serialization fails
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 18:49:03

Work has been done on just this topic and things have been updated
since 1.40. The topic has been specifically addressed in the documention
and samples and tests have been included for this situation. I would
recommend that you look at the latest documentation and see if
that explains things. You might want to upgrade to the latest
package as well.

Robert Ramey