Subject: [Boost-users] [Test] prevent exceptions from beeing caught
From: Jan Rudoszanski (jan.rudoszanski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 18:26:01

Hi

    Is there any possibility for boost.test execution_monitor to not to
catch exceptions thrown from code that I'm examining in a test case?
It's the case with system errors which you can pass from execution
monitor outside, to the system for further examination in debugger
(--catch_system_errors=n). How am I supposed to do the same with
regular exceptions i.e. detect where an exception comes from, if only
information I get is something like "unknown location(0): fatal error
in testValidate" etc? I would love to have possibility to detect this
exception with debugger and print full stack trace, examine variables
and so on. Is it possible with boost.test?

Regards.