Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] prevent exceptions from beeing caught
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-28 00:39:25

Jan Rudoszanski <jan.rudoszanski <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Is there any possibility for boost.test execution_monitor to not to
> catch exceptions thrown from code that I'm examining in a test case?

Boost.Test does not prevent you from catching any exceptions. You can always say
'catch throw' and it will stop at first exception being throw.

Also I am not sure in general what do you expect to happened in case if
Boost.Test let's say do not catch your exception. How would it miraculously let
you know where exception comes from?

What I do recommend is to use Boost.Exception. These comes along with file+line
where it being thrown from.

Gennadiy