Subject: [Boost-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Hitesh Dhiman (hitesh.dhiman.1988_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 04:59:18

LinkedIn
------------Hitesh Dhiman requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hermann,

- Hitesh

Accept invitation from Hitesh Dhiman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vyhGWmEqB2IKeRN9DMTel5y44rvJcs9rKs7Z6xxi13/blk/I2000875744_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPgQdPkTe30Mc399bSRcoDtOr6xQbPwQdP0Rdz0Scz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Hitesh Dhiman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vyhGWmEqB2IKeRN9DMTel5y44rvJcs9rKs7Z6xxi13/blk/I2000875744_2/39vd3gTdjsUc30McAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Hitesh Dhiman be a good idea?

Hitesh Dhiman's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Hitesh Dhiman's invitation, check Hitesh Dhiman's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation